Sunday 8 January 2012

New Year Resolutions

Yes Yes I know everybody always outlining their New Year Resolutions and they never stick to them, well I am going to do my best to stand by mines. So without further ado here they go:

1)Write more frequently
2)Update my Blog more often
3)Stop being so afraid and doubting myself all the time
4)Confidence, Confidence, Confidence
5)Be more proactive (take that as you wish)
6)Explore the world - took a trip to Japan in 2011 which was just the most amazing trip ever, hence why I need to explore this earth of ours just a lil bit more.
7)Stop procastinating - do what i need to do today and not put it off for tomorrow (cos you know that means I will never do it)
8)Grab life with both hands - Life is indeed too short
9)Be more creative
10)Laugh more


What are some of your New Year Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment