Wednesday 25 January 2012

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Hi my name is Jay Bee and I am an online Shopaholic.
*everyone says welcome Jay Bee*

My problem started in my first year of Uni when my friend (she knows who she is) introduced me to the fabulous site known as ASOS. I. Could. Not. Get. Enough. I was hooked.

As you may or may not know I am kinda lazy so to be able to shop in the comfort of my own home is Bliss. With just the click of a button and Open Seasame..... Clothes at the ready. I am now in Cyber heaven.

No longer do I have to put with arrogant shoppers, lazy checkout assistant and trawl through racks and racks of clothes to find the perfect outfit. Instead I can refine my search, even pick the colours I want and et voila my search is complete and MY dress is there just waiting for me to put in in my basket. CLICK!
Ceiling Cat Debit Card
My addiction was further fuelled by student loan and More magazine. I had income at my disposal and a magazine that showed me all the wonderful clothers and sites that I could purchase from. This widened my field of vision. No longer was a slave to ASOS, I  could now go on to Boohoo.com, Misguided, Superlooks and many other great sites.

My basket is never empty even though my bank balance is depleting fast.

The clothes call out to me, they goad me into buying them. They say JB buy me, buy me, BUY ME!!! how can I resist. They beg and plead until am sucked in.

The Devil makes work for idle hands...... and soon enough, without me realising I proceed to checkout. CLICK!

Damn I have done it again. £40 down the drain plus postage and packages at £3.95. I should expect my items in 3-5 days and with that I am over the moon.

clothes [761]
I proceed to Log Out. CLICK!

My name is Jay Bee and I need help. Fast!

ps follow me on Twitter @thejaybeeshow TWEET TWEET
Twitter Bird

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way, love online shopping, so much easier to do. Love this.

    ReplyDelete