- I rep the Red and Black flag with the star for the people and the sickle for the harvest.
- I rep the heroes of the 4th of February who signed our Independence and freed us from bondage.
- I rep the Bakongo and Catete people whose culture and identity I wear today as a badge of honour.
- I rep Kizomba, Kuduro, Semba and all the other great Lusophonic genre of music that has me jumping of my seat to embrace another in a sensual dance.
- I rep Uige and Luanda for my mother and father and for those who came before them. But most importantly I rep Luanda for being my home for the first five years of my life. I may not remember all the good times we shared, but I remember you nonetheless.
- I rep my mother, father, sisters and brothers for without you Jay Bee would not be the strong and determined women who stands (or writes) before you today.
- I rep Portuguese - Angola's official language. My true one was stolen a long time ago replaced with the language of our conquerers. Nonetheless I embrace it for I cannot change our history.
- Lastly, I rep Mother Africa especially the people who shed blood for you, cried for you, toiled the land for you and to this day continue to pay homage to you
TIA - This Is Africa