Tuesday 7 February 2012

Soulmate!

Winter time sure is lonely, got me feeling like  Sister Souljah's book enduring one of 'The Coldest Winter Ever'...... Alone.

Now there's nothing worng with being single, it's a great opportunity to learn about oneself and grow as a person. But really - How much growing up do I really need to do?

Now and again all you really want is someone to hold you, provide you with security and love that your girlfriends and family just cannot meet. Someone to share intimate thoughts and other activities with.
A Ying to your Yang
Ying YangYing YangThat one special guy/girl (depending on which way you flow) that makes your heart flutter, has you speaking in tongues and declaring your undying love for each other. 
A Soulmate!
The One!
I guess the month of Love has me feeling all romantic and emotional.  I have grown up  reading fairytales and romance novels which have lulled me into a false sense of security; wishing for 'true loves kiss' and 'my knight in shining armour', pining for 'The One' - it's no wonder my hormones are all over the place.
 I am in Love with being in Love.

But like my girl Natasha said " Who doesn't long for someone to hold , who knows how to love you without being told. Can somebody tell me why I'm on my own, if there's a soulmate for everyone". 

I feel you girl, this is one of life's greatest conundrum.

Love is important but there is more to life than just this one abstract emotion. So until my 'Knight' comes into town, i'm going to Live it up and Enjoy the fruits of my youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment