Tuesday 20 July 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog That Is The Question!

Sooooooooooo I haven't written anything for a couple of days been mad busy running errands and generally lying in my bed stuck down with the dreaded cold. So now that i'm ill it seemed liked the right time to slow down and write something, anything just something.

I'm bored being at home all the time at least when I was at uni I had some sort of routine but now that I have finally graduated I find that the days are just so long and meaningless. I really should try and do something each day like exercise, apply for jobs or something... something.... random totally unexpected but what.

My nose hurts it's all congested I cant really think properly I breathing like Darth Vader it's not very pretty. So I think for today am going to lie here and be lazy and maybe tomorrow inspiration shall hit me and I will be back to blog another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment