Thursday 8 July 2010

Mr Songz

Okay anyone that knows me knows that I am an avid fan of Trey Songz. Dunno why I like him so much but I did prefer him more when he was first entered the scene and released 'I gotta make it'

Now that he has the recognition that he has worked hard for I find that each day my love for his music is not as strong as before. I'm not sure why...... maybe its because I wanted to keep him all to myself instead of sharing him with the world. But ... such is life.

He is a very good artist and his got a good musical ear. He has however started to get a bit too repetitive for my liking. Yes SEX is all around us but can we please get the Trey back who tapped into throwback soul and stole my heart in I Gotta Make it.


Trey+Songz

Trey Day and Ready were very good albums......
But Trey you dont have to lose your old skool appeal in order to go Global.
Keep doing your thing. I respect your hustle nonetheless.

Trey Groupie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment