Thursday 8 July 2010

The Misfortunes Begins

Well so now I have a blog where I can vent and finally let out my true feelings. It has been a whirlwind couple of months of highs and low and all that malarkey. Sometimes I really do feel like the unluckiest person in the world. I have never particularly gotten everything I wanted..... yeah I got good grades and stuff but how much is a piece of paper really worth if you haven't truly lived.

I once quoted from Maya Angelou that I knew why the caged birds sings but in all honesty I do not have any clue. I think I am still figuring it out, trying to find my identity, ME.

I know who I  think I am but I aspire to be soooo much more.  I'm hopeful that it will all come to me in good time.

But alas ... this blog is not about me getting all philosophical and stuff. It's just a way for me to express myself and air out my feeling about anything from Clothes - Boys, Family - Friend anything that I am feeling at the specific moment in time when I decide to pick up my laptop and BLOG .

So if you like - tune in if not buzz off this is not for you LOL

Jaybee signing off . Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment