Monday 18 October 2010

I Got a J.O.B

Looks like someone obviously read my dear J.O.B letter and decided to give me a job.  Thank you God. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh finally am a working lady (not that kind lol).

I had my first day today  it was fine albeit a bit slow to begin with but then again it was my first day, so was to be expected. One thing, that is really irking me is the fact that I finish super late. I got the shock of my life when I found out I finish at 6pm (I start at 9am in case your wondering) ...   the job is quite far from my house so now you can begin to understand my conundrum. Wow I have never worked this late before. First time for everything I suppose. Further to that am the only girl in my office so am surrounded by testosterone which is not too bad, although it would be nice to have some more oestrogen in the office in case I need to talk girl stuff. But what the hell; guess am just going to have to live with it.

Now that I have a job , I probably will be writing less frequently so please bear with me am doing my best.

I am overly tired though so forgive me if I can't write properly.

I haev to strat slepeping ealry form now on cos i hvae to be up rellay earlry in oredr....................................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
circa 1945:  A newborn baby with its head protruding from under a blanket, leaning against its hand.  (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment