Tuesday 7 September 2010

I Heart NEW YORK!

I heart New York by Lyndsey kelk is just one of the many reasons why i want to visit the Big Apple.

I want to walk down Manhattan, party in Harlem and chill in Brooklyn.
Of course I want to do the whole am a tourist look at me with my camera thing, but best of all I just want to be in NYC and say that I have been there and LOVED it :)

Someone should really sponsor me. It has been a longing of mine to visit this great city but alas I have no funds.

New York, New York, I cry. Come to me. I want to experience it all: the landmarks, cafe, boutiques and the infamous yellow cab.

I want to walk in the footsteps of Blair Waldorf on the Upper East Side and be a gossip girl loitering around the Met steps. I want to breathe the New York air whilst oogling the fine American Specimen. The accent is truly sexy *fans self*
New York, New York you stole my heart at 'Empire State of Mind' - Concrete jungles where dreams are made of , there's nothing you can't do, now your in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment